Digital Archiving Policy
We are preserving our content in a dedicated, digital archiving referred to as Long Term Preservation and Archiving (LTPA).
International Journal of Medical Research and Review is putting in constant efforts to archive the published manuscripts in various archiving and Indexing agencies, which are as under:
Metadata harvesting is done at
- Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (Obs Gyne Review: Journal of Obstetric and Gynecology).
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine): are a Next Generation Multi-Level Repository-based Service Provider.
- We are eagerly awaiting for the PKP PN plugin to be released for OJS 3.x. (Archiving to LOCKSS via PKP). As per the recent information from the PKP project, they will be releasing the plugin soon (within few months). As we are hosting our Journal by Open Journal System (OJS), once this plugin will be available, we would be able to do digital archiving with PKP PN.
- We are also exploring some more digital archiving platform and soon will be able to archive in more archiving agencies.
- Road: The Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources.
- Ulrich's Periodical